Fancy having a meal cooked for you by the incredibly talented 2013 MasterChef winner, Natalie Coleman?
The Hackney best college application essay service born chef has teamed up with East Village to celebrate her roots with an east London inspired menu, and guess what? She’s invited you to come and try it.
We’re offering one lucky reader (and a friend) the chance to join us in an East Village apartment this Thursday evening (28th) to enjoy a meal prepared and cooked by Natalie herself. All the ingredients will be sourced from east London, so you’ll be able to pick up a few top tips from Natalie and recreate the dishes at home!
Terms how can i spy a phone and conditions
- To enter the competition, the entrant must respond to the competition post by @GetLivingLDN on Twitter, or leave a comment on the Get Living London Facebook page competition phone spy post.
- The entrant must write my assgnment traditional footnotes be following @GetLivingLDN on Twitter to be eligible to win the prize.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The winner will win a meal cooked by 2013 MasterChef winner; Natalie Coleman on Thursday 28 August in East Village. The evening will begin at 6pm with cocktails in one of the Get Living London apartments, followed by a meal cooked by Natalie Coleman. The evening will end at 9.30pm.
- You must be available to attend the dinner at an address in East Village on Thursday, August 28 between 6pm – 9.30pm. Photos and video will also be taken of the event that will be used in publicity and on the Get Living London and East Village social media channels.
- Any content shared by the competition winner on social media presences may be shared via the Get Living London and spy on my boyfriends cell phone free East Village channels.
- The competition is open from 21st – 25th August 2014. The winner will be announced on 26th August 2014.
- The Promoter (Get Living London) will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged.
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound writing an essay by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.