To celebrate the launch of our relatively new and definitely fabulous East Village Pinterest page, we here at London Living are embracing the festive spirit by hosting a Christmas competition for you, our wonderful readers.
We’ve put together a few crafty questions for you to tackle, asking you to find images from our awesome collection of Pinterest boards.
But first, let us whet your appetites by revealing the amazing prize up for grabs. Our chosen winner will bag themselves a £100 voucher to one of London’s best steak houses, Hawksmoor, for a festive feast.
Taking part is simple, but we’ve outlined every little detail for you right here.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Create a new board on your own Pinterest page, titled #EastVillageXmas, using the below hints to create your collection:
1. Repin one of our favourite brunching spots in Soho…it’s yellow and famous for its bacon and banana French toast
2. Repin your favourite London outdoor swimming pool
3. Repin Elgin’s marbles (*hint* – they’re somewhere at East Village)
4. Repin one of London’s top pie and mash spots which has ‘arms’
5. Repin your favourite photograph of East Village’s new school, Chobham Academy
6. Repin the London market you’d most like to spend a day at
7. Repin East Village’s ‘Prize Walk’ street
8. Repin a picture of East Village’s very first feathered resident
9. Repin the London green space where you’d most like to have crisp winter walk
10. Pin your favourite Christmas time image of London – this image can be from anywhere, so be as adventurous and creative as you like!
- To notify us that you have completed the competition, you can either: tweet us, get in touch on our Facebook wall or simply leave a comment under this blog post – you choose.
- You can complete the task as quickly or as slowly as you wish, but the competition will close on Friday 7th December, when we’ll choose a winner at random.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch with us on Twitter or drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.